COA (www.coasite.com) is a design orientated, award-winning, architecture and design firm, based in Cape Town and Durban, working across a range of projects in the residential, leisure, education and commercial sectors.
We are seeking and Architect/Architectural Technologist (3-5 years’ experience) to work within a team to support a variety of projects. This position works closely with our senior architects as a supporting design member in performing professional services and producing deliverables and presentations, with a strong emphasis on computer generated or hand drawn modelling and visualization. The candidate must be a strong designer and will also be responsible for maintaining project documentation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Competent communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Initiative, with the ability to work proactively, both independently and as part of a team
- Creatively strong with an enthusiasm for architecture.
- While knowledge of ArchiCad is preferred experience with REVIT is acceptable.
- It is an advantage to know CAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and INDesign
- Fluent spoken and written English is critical and necessary work documents for employment in South Africa is critical.
We offer a competitive salary for the right individual based on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by sending a short resume and portfolio, mentioning availability and contact information. We accept digital applications only (maximum file size 6 MB), send applications to: email@example.com
No phone calls please - we will only contact candidates who meet our recruiting criteria.