How do I add a BIM Server Library to my teamwork project?
To add a BIM Server Library to a teamwork project, you must first reserve the BIM Server Libraries in Library Manager. (In a solo project, you do not need to reserve anything to add a BIM Server to the project.) Adding a library to a project can be done by any teamwork user, provided that their role allows for this.
- Open Library Manager (file > libraries and objects > Library Manager).
- Select “BIM Server Libraries” (either the root folder or any of the listed BIM Server Libraries) from the hierarchy. The control lights appear.
- Click reserve. Reserving the “BIM Server Libraries” in Library Manager enables you to add such libraries to your project without running into conflicts with other teamwork users.
- From the pop-up alongside the add button, choose use BIM Server Library.
- Choose a BIM Server (enter username and password as necessary). The list of libraries uploaded to that server appears.
- Choose a library and click add.
- When you are done adding, release the BIM Server Libraries item in Library Manager.