BIM Server has a new name: BIMcloud Basic
• Free Teamwork now has a new name: BIMcloud Basic.
• BIM Server has been based on BIMcloud technology for many years.
• BIMcloud has a free product plan called BIMcloud Basic.
• The BIMcloud Basic product plan matches the functions of the former BIM Server.
• BIMcloud Basic requires no license, just a free activation.
Check out BIMcloud Basic
One BIMcloud Basic, one ARCHICAD version
• One BIMcloud Basic supports one ARCHICAD version, starting with ARCHICAD 19
• You can decide during the installation process which ARCHICAD version to support
• You can run multiple copies of BIMcloud Basic on a single machine
• We recommend users of BIM Server 19, 20, 21 to upgrade to BIMcloud Basic
BIMcloud Basic is the recommended, free upgrade for BIM Server users
• BIM Server will not be updated in the future
• All bugfixes will be included in BIMcloud releases
• To receive updates, we recommend BIM Server users to upgrade to BIMcloud Basic
• BIMcloud Basic can easily be upgraded to BIMcloud, without installation.
• Users can pilot the full feature set of BIMcloud by acquiring a pilot license from your local GRAPHISOFT partner; at the end of the pilot period, users can choose to buy BIMcloud or revert to the Basic feature set without re-installing.
BIMcloud Basic requires no license, just a free activation
• BIMcloud will have quarterly releases
• Releases will contain new features as well as bugfixes
• There is a single BIMcloud installer; no separate update packages
• Release names will include year and release number (e.g. 2018.1, 2018.2, etc.)
• BIMcloud releases are independent from ARCHICAD versions and updates