In this Update we extended the ARCHICAD 21 library with additional content to provide more flexibility with the new Stair & Railing Tools:
- Stair Tread: new ‘Custom profiled’ accessory introduced
- Stair Tread: new ‘Raised strip for tread edge’ accessory introduced
- Stair Structure – Stringer: secondary support introduced
- Stair Structure – Cantilevered: new ‘Rod’ accessory introduced (for stairs with stringers)
- Stair: 3D hotspots for beams and stringers in 3D and Sections/Elevations
- Stair: Special label introduced: dimensions and stair rules can be listed out
- Railing Panel: new ‘Wall panel’ introduced
- Railing: the Settings Interface has new design in some places.
This Library Update is currently available from ARCHICAD’s Check for Updates function for the INT version.