The latest update provides several new features for those who wish to use algorithmic design in a BIM environment:
- The new Preview Option ensures more precise and colored preview of ARCHICAD elements in Rhino.
- The Grasshopper code can now generate ARCHICAD Zone elements as well.
- Thanks to the new Door and Window Components, the position of the opening element along the host Wall’s reference line is defined by a Point input parameter.
- This update also contains some improvements of existing features, for instance:
- “Bake” generated elements in ARCHICAD make it possible to copy-paste Grasshopper-generated elements to keep and compare different ones.
- For a cleaner workflow, Morph Component has been split into two separate components for converting Mesh type data and Curve type data into ARCHICAD Morph elements.
The update ensures stable installation on the Mac and provides various bug fixes such as the availability of library parts parameters and the display of Human UI-related error messages.