We are pleased to inform you that the 2016 Fall Update for BIMx and BIMx PRO has been released both on iOS (version 2016.3.530) and Android (version 2016.3.561).
The new functions:
- Google Cardboard support - View details of Google Cardboard
- Google Cardboard v2.0 version required
- Phone only (tablets excluded)
- You can view pre-defined positions (gallery items, favorites)
- Free walking mode with custom speed options
- GRAPHISOFT-branded cardboard viewer device will be available via GSPOS soon
- Top BIMx request worldwide
- Works well with both iOS and Andriod versions
- BIMx apps support split view (iOS only feature); you can use two apps side-by-side on a split tablet screen. It is beneficial if you are using URL-based data exchange between BIMx and a 3rd party app - View Details
- Option to select more than one model element from an inbound hyperlink - View Details
No licensing changes in this update. Previously purchased BIMx licenses are unaffected by the update.