TotalCAD Solution Centre is celebrating 15 years in business!
To celebrate our distribution regions and our loyal clients, we challenge you (our awesome clients!) to take a few days and model and present your architectural interpretation of the SADC Map.
Our top three finalists will attend the grand finale at the ArchiCAD SADC Retreat, 14 May 2014 for the announcement of the winner. Apart from the R 25 000 grand prize and free SSA fees for a year*, the winning submission will be used on all branding and marketing for ArchiCAD in 2014 and 2015!
All we need from you is to:
- create an ArchiCAD model (PLA) of the map of SADC, as an Architectural interpretation and icon.
- create a 3 minute video clip (HD), of creation/modelling sequence
- create 3 rendered views best displaying the ArchiCAD model as an icon (JPG) icon.
* Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to ArchiCAD clients on service contract only.
- Closing date for ALL submissions is April 29, 2014. No late submissions will be included.
- Preliminary judging will take place between April 30 - May 5, 2014.
- Free SSA fees applies to an ArchiCAD single licence only.
- Resellers, service providers, trainers, RegCons and GSSA staff may not apply.
- Competition entrants are required to register for participation.
- Graphisoft SA reserves the right to use these images on ArchiCAD in SADC 2014/2015 packaging, online media and ad campaigns, including social media and website promotions.
- Please refer to our standard terms and conditions which can be found here.