As you may know Graphisoft SA has been developing BIM in ArchiCAD in Southern Africa since 1999. To celebrate our distribution regions we challenge you to model and present your architectural interpretation of the SADC Map.
"Every great architect is - necessarily - a great poet. He must be a great original interpreter of his time, his day, his age. " - Frank Lloyd Wright
The winning submission will be used on all branding and marketing for ArchiCAD in 2014 and 2015. Our three finalists will attend the grand finale at the ArchiCAD SADC Retreat, 14 May 2014.
Please refer to requirements below:
- create an ArchiCAD model (PLA) of the map of SADC, as an Architectural interpretation and icon.
- create a 3 minute video clip (HD), of creation/modelling sequence
- create 3 rendered views best displaying the ArchiCAD model as an icon (JPG) icon.
Images will be used on ArchiCAD in SADC 2014/2015 packaging, online media and ad campaigns, including social media and website promotions.
* Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to ArchiCAD clients on service contract only.
- Closing date for ALL submissions is April 10, 2014. No late submissions will be included.
- Preliminary judging will take place between April 15-20, 2014.
- Free SSA fees applies to an ArchiCAD single licence only.
- Resellers, service providers, trainers, RegCons and GSSA staff may not apply.
- Competition entrants are required to register for participation.