GRAPHISOFT SA is proud to announce the addition of the following resellers to the SADC ArchiCAD channel, effective 1 March 2013:
- KZN, Durban & Pietermaritzburg - Robert Perry, Integrated IT Solutions, 083 233 8254, email@example.com , Rob will offer IT and ArchiCAD setup services to KZN SSA clients
- Gauteng, Johannesburg & Pretoria - Willem Viviers, BIMworx, 082 9282861, Willem, a certified GRAPHISOFT REGISTERED CONSULTANT, will offer a full range of services, including consulting services to Gauteng SSA clients
GRAPHISOFT SA's Gauteng office will have Willem Viviers replaced by Mark Reid Rowland on 1 March 2013. Mark has extensive medium and large company BIMserver experience and is a certified GRAPHISOFT REGISTERED CONSULTANT, who will assist FJ Fako in online and telephonic support services to SADC SSA clients. This initiative to extend the ArchiCAD service and support base, is part of the Graphisoft SA Broad-based ArchiCAD Market Development Program with the following features:
- Graduate education
- Commercial sector education
- Expert consultancy certification
- Multi-tiered service provider structure
- Multi-tiered sales structure
- Software localization forum
With our ArchiCAD sponsorships for students and universities and our commercial sector accredited training providers, we are hoping to achieve amongst others:
- Greater job opportunities for graduates, extending to internship programs, raising the profile of ArchiCAD training during graduate studies.
- Development of a partnership between our key clients, our educational partners and ourselves to establish a robust supply and demand base for skilled ArchiCAD operators.
- A more accessible and commercial outlook to our product, which allows more access to the software via major and local retailers and IT service providers, extended to public tender and accredited supplier networks, effectively making ArchiCAD an industry standard brand and file format.
Next week, sees a 5 city tour of GRAPHISOFT SA and GRAPHISOFT HQ staff, where interviews will be conducted with a range of ArchiCAD contributors, to gain important information and set the next stage of this Broad-based Development program in motion. We expect that this stage will result in visible growth of ArchiCAD support over the next 6 months in SADC.