GRAPHISOFT's upcoming online seminar will feature BIMx for ArchiCAD 16 with a unique real-life project case study. The webinar will run on September 25 in three different time zones and two different languages. Please find the registration page on our official website. "...see how Archiform 3D used GRAPHISOFT BIMx to create, render and animate this 57-story ultra-luxury tower. This tower will showcase a one-of-a-kind robotic parking system, allowing owners to park their vehicles in sky garages directly next to their units..." Attend this webinar and…
- Hear Steve Bell discuss how Archiform 3D leveraged the power of GRAPHISOFT BIMx in creating, rendering and animating the Porsche Design Tower.
- Learn about GRAPHISOFT “cloud” solutions and the BIMx advantage for designers and clients.
- See a live demonstration presenting this innovative building in ArchiCAD 16, creating the BIMx project, and presenting it on a tablet device.
- Participate in a live Q&A session
- And more!
September 25, 2012, Tuesday:
- "London time" (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM GMT)
- "Paris, Berlin, Madrid time" (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CEST)
- "Moscow time" (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM MSK)
- "New York time" (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM EDT)
- "Los Angeles time" (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT)
- "Sydney time" (Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM AEST)