A BIM object based web portal has been launched by BIMobject. BIMobject is essentially a Swedish company, headed and staffed by BIM industry experts. Their understanding of the ever evolving BIM industry, has lead to the development of this "resource". An easy to use, online web portal, where architects and designers can access manufacturer specific BIM objects, for download and immediate use in BIM design models.
Note, these are BIM objects, not just 3D models with a couple of mapped textures, these contain information, peculiar to the specific manufacturer's product.
- BIM - Productivity with a capitol "B" (bimblogsa.wordpress.com)
- Open BIM Program (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- ArchiCAD: Correct Project Setup (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- How to: The significance of certain "Schedule Fields" in the Interactive Schedule (archicadsa.wordpress.com)
- Open BIM FAQ: What are AEC projects' key collaboration issues? (archicadsa.wordpress.com)