Join our beginner to expert level training courses, in progress now throughout Southern Africa. Our trainers are experienced and highly skilled, both in ArchiCAD (as GRAPHISOFT REGISTERED CONSULTANTS) and enduser training methods. They will ensure that you gain the maximum benefit from our training programs, during and after the courses, with lectures, industry relevant examples, user friendly project tutorials and accredited certification. Join a course near you now:
2011 Q4 training schedule for Southern Africa:
- Johannesburg L4 & L5 - 21-22/11/11 - 9am-4pm - Design Quarter, Nicol Grove Office Park, Leslie road, Fourways (register, discounts)
- Johannesburg REGCON - 23-25/11/11 - 9am-12pm - Design Quarter, Nicol Grove Office Park, Leslie road, Fourways (register, discounts)
- Cape Town - 29-30/11/11 - 9am-4pm - tba (register, discounts)
- Maseru - 13-14/12/11 - 9am-4pm - tba (register, discounts)
Discounts are available for service contract clients, students and first time buyers, enquire with the individual event organizers under the registration section or use the "discounts" link on each event listed in the schedule above.
- 50% discount for students and service contract clients
- 100% discount for first time buyers
- T's & C's apply. The cost for the two day training is R2200 per attendee.
Hardware is available for delegates on request (48hr booking notice period is essential, before each event date, email your requirement to the relevant event organiser). Every level of training is certified with a relevant GRAPHISOFT International certificate.
Refer to the "details" link on each event listed in the schedule above, for a detailed description of specific course content and format. Note that each course has an assessment testing requirement, which is available under the same link.