Title: Architectural Draftsman
CTC: Market + Experience Related
Location: Lanseria, Gauteng
We are a professional kitchen design firm which handles the interior layout and equipment specification and workflow design for commercial kitchens. We are seeking a strong team player to add value as an ArchiCAD architectural draftsman.
- Applicants should professionally qualified in assisting architectural designer with minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant design experience relating to facility, factory, professional kitchen layout or similar.
- Must be able to develop enhanced architectural features and 100% proficient in ArchiCAD design and developing rendering design.
- Able to create and/or re-design layouts and space plans.
- Ability to manage and update a library of references in an orderly manner.
- Job responsibility includes but not limited to all ArchiCAD layout, site services planning, time management and 2D and 3D client presentations.
- Should be proficient working in ArchiCAD
- Applicants must have a tertiary qualification or diploma.
- 2-3 years experience.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Salary Negotiable, benefits available.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org reference “Architectural Draftsman Position”