GRAPHISOFT SA will be closed for our annual staff training on 12-14 March 2013. During this time, all services will be un-available from GRAPHISOFT SA Durban and GRAPHISOFT SA Johannesburg Online Support centre. Please refer to your local reseller for any services required during the "training shut down". Details of local resellers are available here:
This training is part of an initiative to extend the ArchiCAD education, service and support base, is part of the Graphisoft SA Broad-based ArchiCAD Market Development Program with the following features:
- Graduate education
- Commercial sector education
- Expert consultancy certification
- Multi-tiered service provider structure
- Multi-tiered sales structure
- Software localization forum
With our ArchiCAD sponsorships for students and universities and our commercial sector accredited training providers, we are hoping to achieve amongst others:
- Greater job opportunities for graduates, extending to internship programs, raising the profile of ArchiCAD training during graduate studies.
- Development of a partnership between our key clients, our educational partners and ourselves to establish a robust supply and demand base for skilled ArchiCAD operators.
- A more accessible and commercial outlook to our product, which allows more access to the software via major and local retailers and IT service providers, extended to public tender and accredited supplier networks, effectively making ArchiCAD an industry standard brand and file format.