GRAPHISOFT SA is proud to announce the activation of the following Universities to the SADC ArchiCAD Sponsored Licensing program, effective 15 February 2013:
- KZN, DUT - Durban University of Technology - 50 ArchiCAD LAN licenses sponsored and free student licenses activated
- KZN - UKZN - University of KwaZulu Natal - 50 ArchiCAD & ArtlantisLAN licenses sponsored and free student licenses activated
- GAUTENG, TUT - Tswane University of Technology - 50 ArchiCAD LAN licenses sponsored and free student licenses activated
- GAUTENG, WITS - University of Witwatersrand - 50 ArchiCAD LAN licenses sponsored and free student licenses activated
- WESTERN CAPE, TAG443 - Academy of Guilds - 50 ArchiCAD LAN licenses sponsored and free student licenses activated
This initiative to extend the ArchiCAD education, service and support base, is part of the Graphisoft SA Broad-based ArchiCAD Market Development Program with the following features:
- Graduate education
- Commercial sector education
- Expert consultancy certification
- Multi-tiered service provider structure
- Multi-tiered sales structure
- Software localization forum
With our ArchiCAD sponsorships for students and universities and our commercial sector accredited training providers, we are hoping to achieve amongst others:
- Greater job opportunities for graduates, extending to internship programs, raising the profile of ArchiCAD training during graduate studies.
- Development of a partnership between our key clients, our educational partners and ourselves to establish a robust supply and demand base for skilled ArchiCAD operators.
- A more accessible and commercial outlook to our product, which allows more access to the software via major and local retailers and IT service providers, extended to public tender and accredited supplier networks, effectively making ArchiCAD an industry standard brand and file format.
Next week, sees a 5 city tour of GRAPHISOFT SA and GRAPHISOFT HQ staff, where interviews will be conducted with a range of ArchiCAD contributors, to gain important information and set the next stage of this Broad-based Development program in motion. We expect that this stage will result in visible growth of ArchiCAD support over the next 6 months in SADC.