GRAPHISOFT Southern Africa will open a dedicated ArchiCAD support centre, from it's Johannesburg offices at the Design Quarter on Thursday, 15 November 2012.
This milestone, part of the upgraded service levels offered to ArchiCAD Software Service Agreement clients in SADC, with the introduction of the new SSA in Q4 2012, will offer a dedicated support centre to ArchiCAD users during business hours, with the following support options:
- email support: Q&A
- send email questions
- send email attachment with project queries
- internet support: via SKYPE & TeamViewer
- instant messaging via SKYPE for quick questions
- quick SKYPE screen sharing to discuss and clarify queries
- online workstation access via TeamViewer, to resolve complex setup or scenario based problems
- TeamViewer workstation access to assist in installation or configuration support
- telephonic support
- instruction video upload
- we will create YouTube instruction videos to cover your support and training queries in detail
The support centre, will be operational from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. Details of contact numbers, email addresses and SKYPE id's are available here...