www.graphisoft.com firstname.lastname@example.org http://twitter.com/ArchiCAD MEDIA ALERT WHO: GRAPHISOFT, the leader in Building Information Modeling (BIM) software WHAT: Sustainable Design Case Study, an online seminar hosted by GRAPHISOFT The Mall Project presented in this online seminar is located in the Kalahari region in South Africa where it's dry and hot with temperatures soaring up to 122°F. It will house large and small department stores and offices as well as a recreational area. Klerck Architects is using GRAPHISOFT EcoDesigner to do thermal calculations to satisfy government standards and save their clients money. In this live, online session, you will learn:
- How Klerck is using EcoDesigner's simple workflow to help evaluate and report on sustainability considerations.
- How native BIM energy analysis can happen in just seconds.
- How Klerck is using EcoDesigner's carbon footprint reports and energy consumption forecasts to support design decisions
- "Sydney time" (Thursday, Dec 1, 2011 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM AEDT)
- "London time" (Thursday, Dec 1, 2011 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM GMT)
- "Paris, Berlin, Madrid time" (Thursday, Dec 1, 2011 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CET)
- "Moscow time" (Thursday, Dec 1, 2011 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM MSK)
- "Los Angeles" time (Thursday, Dec 1, 2011 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST)
Spanish language event: December 1, 2011, Thursday:
- "Madrid time" (Thursday, Dec 1, 2011 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET)
About GRAPHISOFT GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution with ArchiCAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as the revolutionary GRAPHISOFT BIM Server™, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, and the GRAPHISOFT EcoDesigner™, the world's first fully integrated building energy modeling application. GRAPHISOFT’s innovative solutions have fundamentally changed the way architects around the world design and collaborate. GRAPHISOFT has been a part of the Nemetschek Group since its acquisition in 2007.